If you haven't used any external controller with Streamlabs OBS before, you will need to make sure that it can be remotely controlled, and the authentication with the SLOBS API token is set up properly.
1. In the main window, click on settings:
2. Then in the opened window, click on 'Remote Control':
3. Click 'Click to show' in the QR Code image:
4. At this point, you might get a windows security alert window, click the 'Allow access' button within:
5. Click 'Show details' in the SLOBS remote control window to reveal your API token:
6. Double-click your API token to select it, and press CTRL-C to copy it to your clipboard:
7. Start your installed Streamlabs OBS Scene Switcher. You will get an alert window since your authentication is not set up yet. Click OK:
8. In the Streamlabs OBS Scene Switcher window, click 'Preferences':
9. Paste your previously copied SLOBS API token into the field with CTRL-V or right clicking the mouse button on the input field and choosing 'Paste':
10. Click the OK button after you pasted your SLOBS API token:
11. Streamlabs OBS Scene switcher will reconnect to SLOBS. You are ready to go! You can start setting up your scene-windowtitle assignments by clicking the 'Edit assignments' button.
Don't forget to change your SLOBS API token in the switcher if you change it within your SLOBS.
Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via email: